Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 4 - Yippee!

So I made it over the 3 day hurdle and am in the juice zone now :)

Yesterday I stayed home from work because in all honesty my stomach hurt and I was exhausted.

A good sleep in (I am generally up at 4:45am to go to the gym so I woke up at 9:30am) really helped.

I also swung by the store and picked up a big bag of navel oranges so after a huge glass of freshly squeezed oranges mixed with strawberries mixed with apples mixes with a bit of ginger I was bouncing off the walls with energy.

After realizing how time consuming washing/slicing/juicing can be in the a.m. I decided to cut all my lunch fruit last night and kept it in a chilled bowl covered with a damp paper towel in the fridge. By doing so this morning I cut my juice time in half and wasn't rushing to get to the bus I like to catch.

All in all I feel awesome. I have more energy, my headache I had the first 2 days went away, I now can curb my appetite very well and I have gotten my juice recipes down so they taste good.

I am stoked at my self!

No comments:

Post a Comment