Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 16 (I think)

Pros :

  • I have lost 20 pounds -- and still have my boobs (so far) which was my main worry
  • People tell me daily how I have lost weight - awesome!
  • I sleep better than I have in years
  • My period -- the vile most painful 7 days of every month lasted 3 days with no cramping whatsoever--seirously I have not gone without eating Midol like candy that one week a month EVER in my entire adult life
  • My skin is pretty fresh and glowy
  • I have tons of energy-so much so that I don't even feel like taking my nap (I am a big napper every chance I get)
  • I have not been feeling depressed since juicing--I battle with depression. Not the {"I am going to kill myself" type--more the "I dont want to leave my house" type)
  • and probally a few more things I am forgetting have all been the positives
Cons:
  • I am bored.
Bored not at only eating/drinking juice but just bored because this isn't challenging anymore. Maybe its because I dont live a life full of distractions --no kids, no husband--so its just me doing what I want to do when I want to do it so I dont have to suffer through making meals for my family or running the kids here and there. I just wake up and juice, drink, drink at lunch, come home and juice, maybe go to the store to grab something I ran out of , juice again, go to bed.

Boring.

I think I have to set some sort of new challenge this week.What I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment