Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 1 Meal 3

I just got up from a 2 hour nap. Its 5:25pm and I don't know if I napped because I can already feel the affects of the all natural sugars/detoxing or if it is because its Sunday and I love to nap :)

I figured 4 drinks today would equal out to my recommended minimum 32 oz of juice but honestly I need to find a better glass that has some measurement to it.

I have to say that I am not hungry ---although I have thought about food--so my juicing has kept me feeling full which is great. I also don't keep ANY food in the house (well unless you think mustard is considered food) so I have no concerns about cheating because I am bored and feel like eating.

For my 3rd drink of the day I combined
red delicious apples
carrots
strawberries


Although super good (must be the apples--they are nice and juicy) I think the combo strawberries & raspberries was a bit sweet so next time one or the other I think.

My final meal of day 1 will be the super leafy green drink. I have to admit I am a bit concerned about the taste of that guy so I saved it for last.

We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment