Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 11 and still rocking and rolling!

Not too much new to report.

Maybe I will get around to taking some after pics so I will post my before and afters eventually.

I think I am up to 17 lbs lost.

Yay! But Seriously I will be excited when I see 50 less pounds :)

Started getting into the habit of cutting my morning veggies (I switched off to drinking a greens drink) and my afternoon fruits the night before, sticking them in chilled (in the freezer) bowls and covering them in plastic wrap so the following morning my juicing only takes 10-12 minutes. Time saver for sure.

I have been trying to get to the gym this week but that has been a fail JUST because I go at 4:45am and it has been like 30 degrees outside. If its between 30 degrees and my toasty bedroom well I will stay curled up.

Got to get into the gym though since 1. I am paying for it and 2. My weight will come off faster.

Oh cold weather you are killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment