Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 1 FINAL MEAL! I made it :)

Yay! I made it through the whole day with ONLY drinking juice and I am super proud of this!
Every day is going to be a challenge for me but I know I can do it if I just go 1 day at a time.

If I make it 60 days fantastic! If I made it less I am not going to be hard on myself. Not eating solid food and only drinking your meals is going to be a challenge for me no matter how I mentally approach it.

I just know that every day is one day closer to my ultimate goal.

My final meal was a bit...spicy.

I added in a jalapeno to my greens and it was just too strong. I juiced together:

jalapeno
1/2 lemon
kale
spinach
2 green apples

and I think I could of been ok with just half a jalapeno so I will change it up next time.

Here is my faux salad before I sent it into the juicer:

Tomorrow comes my next challenging...juicing and going to work.
I do go to Starbucks a few times a week for iced tea--I guess if I get that unsweetened it follows the herbal tea allowed rule to the fast so I can probally still do that if I want. I have to say that I hate unsweetened iced tea so I will most likely skip Starbucks for the next few weekes.
Also I hardly ever eat out -and if  I do its pretty much only going to Subway which is healthy anyways--so it will be easy (I think) to not eat eat at work. I generally bring Healthy Choice meals that average around 260 calories (thats how i buy them--by calorie) so without those at work I really won't be tempted to eat anything else.

I will report tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment